Ten top PR tips
Great PR tips from a leading Darlington PR agency
Patrick Masheder, MD of Darlington based marketing agency, Real Results Marketing, offers some PR tips and advice.
- Try to use a picture. There is more chance of your release being published.
- Use the human angle where you can. People like to read about people.
- Ask yourself what you want your PR to achieve. Sales, brand awareness, crisis management.
- Determine who your audience is. What do they watch and read?
- Identify your key messages. Build your reputation.
- Tap into trends. Keep an eye on what’s current in the news.
- Plan your PR. Don’t leave things to chance - what, when and how.
- Involve your organisation with the community and charitable work. Not only is it good PR, we think it’s the right thing to do.
- Make it easy to read. Keep your content ‘scanable’ as well as readable.
- Use a trusted agency that works with experienced and qualified journalists. Call us.
For more information on how PR can be used to help your organisation, please contact us.